Your Seating Matters
Phoenix can be adjusted in every dimension to suit a new user in less than 1 minute.
It will grow with a growing child, meaning a child of 8 years old could use the same chair when they are 18 or 28 years old.
It will also adjust to suit a range of adult sizes so that in acute ward environments for example, the Phoenix will adjust to different sized patients through the day.
- Manual / Partial or Fully Motorised
- Offers unique multi-adjustments providing postural and pressure management
- Has a unique height adjustable, flexible headrest providing correct head positioning and maximum support.
- Tilt-in-Space, Back Angle Recline, Leg-rest elevation
- Fully adjustable in under 1 minute, without tools
- Forward tilt for stand transfers
- Standard Seat Widths Available: 400mm or 450mm
- Seat Depth / Back Height / Arm Height Adjustable
- Multi adjustable head support
- Can be made bespoke
- Negative angle legrest to accomodate tight hamstrings
- Infection control approved
- Paediatric Sizes Available
Options / Accessories:
- Lateral Supports / Leg Lateral Supports
- 4 Braked Castors
- Safety Lap Belts / Pelvic Positioner